This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the Internet Web site owned and operated by NowMe Infinity Ltd., a company registered in England (“NowMe”), and located at www.nowme.co.uk (“nowme.co.uk”). By using Nowme.co.uk you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and NowMe’s Privacy and Information Security Policy, as they may be amended from time to time in the future.
Accepting the Terms
By using the information, tools, features and functionality located on Nowme.co.uk (together the “Service”), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Nowme.co.uk website) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered with NowMe). The term “you” or “User” refers to a Visitor or a Member. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
You may not use the Service and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with NowMe. If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
Privacy and your Personal Information
For information about NowMe’s data protection practices, please read NowMe’s Privacy and Information Security Policy, which is hereby incorporated into this Agreement. This policy explains how NowMe treats your personal information, and protects your privacy, when you access Nowme.co.uk and use the Service. The policy may be updated from time to time at our discretion. Changes will be effective upon posting to the site.
Description of Services
The Service is a personal aesthetic/ cosmetic treatment related service that provides:
- A chatbot (Naomi) to answer questions regarding aesthetic/ cosmetic treatments
- Visualization of post treatment pictures
- Booking consultations with Health Specialists
- Pre-qualification for financing aesthetic/ cosmetic treatments
We do not guarantee that Naomi or its functionality or content is accurate, reliable, always available or complete. You may encounter content through Naomi that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable. Naomi has no responsibility or liability for such content.
Visualization of post treatment pictures provides only a general idea and there is no guarantee you will have similar results.
While booking a Consultation, you will be asked to read and confirm the terms and conditions of the specific Health Specialist. Once you confirm the same, an e-mail will be sent to you confirming the booking. From that point you establish a direct relationship with the Health Specialist. We will not have any responsibility regarding the cancellation, conduct or follow up of the consultation by you or the Health Specialist and this would be governed by the terms and conditions of the Health Specialist.
To pre-qualify you for financing, we will collect general information about you which will be recorded on a computer. Once you have agreed a treatment and price plan with a Health Specialist and you wish to apply for financing, we will collect more detailed information about you. We will share your information with carefully selected third parties outside NowMe, who will use and search the records of credit reference or fraud prevention agencies to check your identity, to prevent money laundering and to process your application for financing. We will not have any influence or responsibility regarding your financing application and if you proceed with financing, it will be governed by the agreement between you and the third party finance provider.
Links to Third Parties
The Site contains links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). For example, Health Specialists might have their own individual websites or other web properties they would like to promote by participating on the Site. The Site provides links to websites of the Health Specialists for information purposes only and the Company does not recommend or endorse any Health Specialist.
There are also websites that link to the Company’s Site (“Third Party Sites”). Such websites must comply with the following requirements.
A Third-Party Site:
- May link to but not replicate content on the Site;
- Must not create a browser or border environment around content on the Site;
- Must comply with all applicable laws;
- Must not present false information about the Company, the Site or the Services;
- Must not use the Company’s trademarks without permission; and
- Must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for viewing by all age groups.
B Links into the Site:
- All links must be text-only links;
- The link’s appearance, position or other characteristics must not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the Company’s reputation or the Company’s trademarks;
- The link’s appearance, position or other characteristics must not imply that the Company sponsors, endorses or is associated with any other entity, product or service;
- The link must display the Site on the full-screen and not within a frame.
We reserve the right to revoke our consent to any link to the Site at any time in which case the third party responsible for such link shall remove the link to our Site from the applicable Third Party Site.
If you access any Third-Party Site or Linked Site (each a “Connected Site”), you do so entirely at your own risk. Any links from or to Connected Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the content, products or services on such websites. Connected Sites are not under the control or authority of the Company. We are not responsible for the availability of Connected Sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of Connected Sites and does not investigate, review, approve or monitor such websites. The Company does not make any representations or accept any responsibility regarding the products, services, content, legality, advertising or accuracy of information provided on Connected Sites or provided on our Site by the owners, users or operators of such websites or by any person or entity providing a link to or from such a website. The Company shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use, or attempted use, of any of the links, content, goods or services available on or through a Connected Site. Statements made on Connected Sites reflect only the views of their authors and not those of the Company. The Company does not monitor the privacy practices of Connected Sites. The Company assumes no responsibility for the privacy and data collection policies, procedures and activities of such Connected Sites.
Your Registration Information
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your Login ID e-mail address, allows you to access the Service. That Login ID and password, together with any mobile number or other contact information you provide form your “Registration Information.”
By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the e-mail or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available internet browser.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration Information, you agree to notify NowMe immediately at the email address – security@Nowme.co.uk.
Online and Mobile Alerts
NowMe may from time to time provide automatic alerts and voluntary account-related alerts.
Automatic alerts are sent to you following certain changes made online to your NowMe account, such as a change in your Registration Information. You do not need to activate these alerts. Although you may have the option to suppress some of these automatic alerts, we strongly recommend that you do not since they are security-related.
Voluntary account alerts may be turned on by default as part of the Service. They may then be customized, deactivated or reactivated by you. These alerts allow you to choose alert messages for your accounts. NowMe may add new alerts from time to time, or cease to provide certain alerts at any time upon its sole discretion. Each alert has different options available, and you may be asked to select from among these options upon activation of your alerts service.
Electronic alerts will be sent to the email address you have provided as your primary email address for Nowme.co.uk. If your email address or your mobile device’s email address changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. You can also choose to have alerts sent to a mobile device that accepts text messages. Changes to your email address or mobile number will apply to all of your alerts.
Because alerts are not encrypted, we will never include your passcode. However, alerts may include your Nowme.co.uk Login ID and some information about your accounts. Depending upon which alerts you select, information such as an account balance or the due date for your credit card payment may be included. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these alerts. At any time, you may disable future alerts.
Rights You Grant to Us
As the owner of any information, data, passwords, usernames, PINs, other log-in information, materials or other content (collectively, “Accounts Content”) you provide to us through the Service, you are licensing the Accounts Content to NowMe solely for the purpose of providing the Service. NowMe may use such Accounts Content, but only to provide the Service to you. By submitting Accounts Content, you represent that you are entitled to submit it to NowMe for use for this purpose, without any obligation by NowMe to pay any fees or other limitations.
NowMe’s Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of Nowme.co.uk, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of Nowme.co.uk belong or are licensed to NowMe or its software or content suppliers. NowMe grants you the right to view and use Nowme.co.uk subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided on Nowme.co.uk for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from Nowme.co.uk in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent.
How and when you may use the Site
Your right to access and use Nowme.co.uk and the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use Nowme.co.uk for lawful purposes.
In order for the Service to function effectively, you must also keep your Registration Information up to date and accurate. If you do not do this, the accuracy and effectiveness of the Service to you will be affected.
Your access and use of Nowme.co.uk may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of Nowme.co.uk or other actions that NowMe, in its sole discretion, may elect to take.
You may use the Site to avail the Services. You may only use the Site for personal, non-commercial uses, and you may not use the Site to advertise or promote a product, service, procedure, business, Health Specialist or another person.
You may not use the Site:
- If you are under 18, unless you are accompanied by an adult.
- In any way or for any purpose that is against any local, state, federal or any other applicable laws.
- In any way or for any purpose that harms or endangers us or our affiliates, resellers, distributors, service providers and/or suppliers (collectively, the “NowMe Parties”), or any customer of a NowMe Party;
- To exploit, solicit or harm minors;
- To copy any Content from the Site, including, but not limited to, photographs, and post those photographs or other Content on another third-party website.
- To post or submit any Content that is racist, sexist, inflammatory, defamatory, hateful, harassing, threatening, abusive, profane, obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit, false, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, infringing of another’s intellectual property rights, contains any trade secrets or other confidential information, or otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- To promote, encourage or glorify violence, self-harm, suicide, anorexia, bulimia, or any other practice that is unhealthy or harmful;
- To post your name, email address(es) or telephone number(s), URL(s) or any other confidential or personally identifiable information about you or any other person on the Site;
- To provide or purport to provide medical advice, prescription, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations;
- To register for multiple accounts or use the account of another person without their authorization;
- To impersonate or pretend to be any person other than yourself, including to impersonate or pretend to be a Health Specialist;
- To attempt to solicit business or direct website visitors to a non-NowMe site for commercial purposes or spamming any NowMe Health Specialists, community members or other users;
- You agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Site;
- To post links to sites or files that contain or are viruses, spyware, malware, or other harmful content;
- To attempt to interfere with or disrupt the Site or any person’s ability to use the Site;
- To decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Nowme.co.uk or the Service.
- To create and upload reviews or comments in exchange for monetary compensation or other incentive; or
- For any purpose for which the Site is not intended.
We may tell you about certain specific harmful or additional prohibited uses in our Privacy and Information Security Policy or other notice available through the Site. We have, however, no duty to do so. You agree to abide by any Privacy and Information Security Policy or other notices we provide, which may be changed from time to time. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to abide by these Terms, the Privacy and Information Security Policy and any other policies NowMe has in place. Any use of the Site other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of NowMe, is strictly prohibited.
In addition, NowMe is not obligated to enforce these Terms against another user, Health Specialist or other third-party on your behalf. If you believe another user, Health Specialist or other third-party has violated these Terms, then please contact NowMe by using our contact form. NowMe reserves the right to investigate the matter and take whatever action NowMe deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
You may be able to post or submit questions, photographs, videos (including videos created through a third-party tool), reviews, comments, direct messages, and other materials on or through the Site (collectively, “Provision” or “Provisions”). Your Provisions, (including to the extent applicable personally identifiable information), are made voluntarily and are subject to the NowMe Privacy and Information Security Policy.
You understand NowMe is not required to treat any of your Provisions as confidential. In addition, you understand and agree that your Provisions (including your username associated with your Provisions) are not confidential and may be made available for Health Specialists to view on the Site, unless you choose not to.
NowMe will not pay you for your Provision. You also understand and agree that NowMe may, in its sole discretion, refuse, or remove part or all of your Provision from the Site at any time if NowMe considers the Provision to be illegal, offensive, harassing, infringing, inappropriate or otherwise violates these Terms or the Privacy and Information Security Policy or other policies. For each Provision, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to post or submit the Provision and to grant the licenses and permissions in this section and that you are solely responsible for the content of your Provision. Further, you represent and warrant that your Provision does not violate any law.
NowMe reserves the right to review and monitor Provisions but is under no obligation to do so. In addition, NowMe is not responsible for screening, monitoring or editing Provisions. However, we may monitor your Provisions and may disclose information about you, including the contents of such Provision, if we deem it necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or respond to legal process; (2) ensure your compliance with these Terms or other NowMe guidelines or policies; or (3) protect the rights, property, or interests of NowMe, its employees, its users, or the public.
You may also request information directly from a specific Health Specialist by submitting an inquiry through their profile or inquiry form. You understand these requests, including personally identifiable information, are made voluntarily and are subject to the Privacy and Information Security Policy. There is no guarantee that a Health Specialist will respond to any request submitted through their profile or inquiry form. In addition, by submitting a request to a Health Specialist through the Site, you understand that NowMe may contact you by phone, email or text message about your request. All standard message and data charges will apply to any text messages.
If a third-party has submitted, uploaded or posted a photograph or video of you on the Site and you want that photograph or video removed from the Site, please contact NowMe at security@NowMe.co.uk. Please provide the following information about the photograph or video in order for NowMe to be able to identify the photograph: (1) identify the photograph and provide NowMe with enough detail about the photograph so NowMe can locate it on the Site; (2) provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the photograph is of you and was either not authorized to be uploaded, posted or submitted to NowMe or your Health Specialist had permission to upload, post or submit the photograph but you no longer want the photograph displayed on the NowMe Site; (3) provide a statement declaring that the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the person in the photograph or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the person in the photograph; (4) provide information reasonably sufficient to permit NowMe to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address and (5) your physical or electronic signature.
No medical advice
- The service (which includes any text, graphics, images or other material contained, accessed or entered on the Site by you or a Health Specialists (“Content”) is for educational, scheduling and informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified Health Specialists. Any communication between you and Naomi or other users of the site on the Site (including any responses by Naomi or other users to questions posted on the Site or through any feature available on the Site) is for general informational purposes only and does not create nor is it intended to create a physician-patient relationship. Your reliance on any information (including any links to third party websites containing any information about Health Specialists) or Content provided on the Site, whether or not it is provided by the Naomi or a Health Specialists, is solely at your own risk. You should always seek the advice of your Health Specialists for any questions you may have about your own medical condition.
- The Content on our Website is provided for education, scheduling and general information only.
- The Content provided on the Website about the Health Specialists have either been obtained by NowMe from generally available public records and databases, written by NowMe from publicly available information and databases, or has been submitted to us by Health Specialists.
- NowMe requires Health Specialists:
- to ensure that any Content the Health Specialists provide to us is accurate, complete and truthful;
- will use reasonable efforts to update the Content on our Website; and
- will ensure that Health Specialists who participate on the Website hold active licenses as required by law to practice the specialities of the services offered by them.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, NowMe makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Further, we make no claim as to any Health Specialists’ professional qualifications, expertise, eligibility, quality of work, price or cost information, insurance coverage or insurance fee assurance, benefit information or other Content. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on any such Content. Furthermore, we do not in any way endorse or recommend any Health Specialist, procedures, opinions or other information or Content listed or accessible through the Website.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Health Specialist to be eligible and capable of providing the appropriate medical advice, treatment, assistance or procedure.
- You are ultimately responsible for choosing your own Health Specialist. Any arrangement, booking or contract for the provision of medical advice, assistance, diagnosis, treatment or procedure with any Health Specialist listed on the Website is made directly between you and the Health Specialist and NowMe is not a party to such arrangement, booking or contract. You acknowledge and agree that any complaint, grievance or any claim you may have that is in any way connected with a Health Specialist and/or Health Specialist’s practice must be addressed and/or brought directly against the Health Specialist and/or their practice and not against NowMe.
- Please note that the Content on the Website is provided solely for your information and you use the Website at your own risk. The Content does not provide you with any advice or recommendation of any kind and must never be used as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, assistance or treatment or procedure. Nothing stated or posted on the Website is intended to be and must not be taken to be the practice of medicine or other professional healthcare advice or the provision of medical care. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice from a qualified Health Specialist based on what you have read on the Website and do not use the Website for emergency medical care or needs. In a medical emergency, immediately contact the emergency services.
- Health Specialists listed on the Website with whom you may book appointments, enter into contracts with us, and may pay us a fee in order to be marketed through the Website. We will provide you with Content about the Health Specialists who may be suitable to provide the medical advice you seek based on information that you provide to us such as geographical location and medical specialty. In an effort to assist you in locating a Health Specialist and to enable the maximum choice and diversity of the Health Specialists participating in the services provided on the Website, your search results may also be based on other criteria (including, but not limited to, Health Specialist availability, past selections by Users or ratings of Health Specialists by you or other Users and past experiences of Users with Health Specialists. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NowMe does not receive any additional fees from the Health Specialists for featuring them on the Website (for instance a higher or better placement on the search results on the Website).
- You remain liable for any fees or costs or other liabilities that you incur with a Health Specialist.
No Health Specialist patient relationship
- No licensed Health Specialist/patient relationship is created by using the Website or through any other communications with NowMe. Furthermore, NowMe does not operate as an employment agency to find patients for Health Specialists and it is simply a Website in which Users can identity and engage with Health Specialists directly.
- NowMe does not endorse or recommend any specific content, procedures, products, opinions, Health Specialist or any other material or information available on the Site. In addition, the Health Specialists featured on the Site are not employees or independent contractors of NowMe and NowMe does not make any warranties about the qualifications of the Health Specialists or the costs of the procedures or products featured on the Site.
- You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation on the Health Specialist prior to selecting the Health Specialist, including, but not limited to, by making confirmatory telephone calls to the appropriate licensing or certification authorities to verify listed credentials and education, by visiting the Health Specialist’s practice during a working day, contacting and speaking with your current Health Specialist and the medical association(s) relevant to the Health Specialist’s specialty.
- NowMe has no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any Health Specialist at any particular time. We will not be liable for cancelled or otherwise unfilled appointments, or any injury resulting therefrom, or for any other injury resulting or arising from or related to the use of the Website whatsoever.
Review of Health Specialists’ services
- You have the opportunity to submit feedback regarding your experience with Health Specialists featured through the Website. In order to post a review of your experience with a Health Specialist and give a star rating to a Health Specialist, you will need to obtain a code from the Health Specialist when you attend your appointment and input the code into the review icon on the Website to enable you to utilise the review function. Please note that you will not be able to obtain a code from NowMe for this purpose unless NowMe is directly requested to do so by the Health Specialist. A User without a code cannot post a review of a Health Specialist on the Website and will only be able to register their interest in reviewing a particular Health Specialist.
- There will be a twenty four hour delay before any review is published. We may, but we are not obliged to, check your review for inappropriate content or expletives but we do not edit your review or star rating. We reserve the right not to upload your review or remove any uploaded review at our sole discretion.
- If you consider any review on the Website or any User to be offensive, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate, please notify us of such review by sending us details of the review you consider to be inappropriate and the reason why you consider such review to be inappropriate. Healthcare Specialists shall also be able to respond to reviews posted on the Website which concern them.
- Upon receipt of notification that any review is considered to be inappropriate, we will evaluate such review and, in our sole discretion, shall decide whether to remove such Content from the Website.
- NowMe does not have any responsibility, including editorial control, of reviews posted by other NowMe community members on the Site. The statements or content posted by NowMe community members on the Site are those of the community members and are not the opinion of NowMe. NowMe does not make any representations or warranties about the accuracy or reliability of the content, including the opinions, statements or information posted by the NowMe community members.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH NOWME.CO.UK OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NOWME MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF NOWME.CO.UK OR OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NOWME MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON NOWME.CO.UK OR OF THE SERVICE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOWME MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Service may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. NowMe does its best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. You also agree that NowMe shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
Limitations on NowMe’s Liability
NOWME SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR ACCESS TO NOWME.CO.UK, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF NOWME HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. [NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, NOWME’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $500.00 (FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS).]
Your Indemnification of NowMe
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless NowMe and its officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you.
Ending your relationship with NowMe
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or NowMe as set out below. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with NowMe, you may do so by (i) notifying NowMe at any time and (ii) closing your account for the Service. Your notice should be sent via email to security@Nowme.co.uk or in writing, to NowMe’s address at: 34 Kings Orchard, Eltham, London SE9 5TJ
NowMe may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you:
- if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement); or
- if NowMe in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- immediately upon notice, to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
NowMe may modify this Agreement from time to time. You will be notified of any and all changes to this Agreement through a prominent notice on the Nowme.co.uk site. In addition, the Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Service after those changes are posted.
This Agreement, and your relationship with NowMe under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the England & Wales without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.
You agree that if NowMe does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which NowMe has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of NowMe’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to NowMe.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between you and NowMe regarding the subject matter of the same, and supersede all other previous agreements.